Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shades of Gray

This project made me reevaluate a lot of the activities I previously had going on in my life. Although some of the list is made up (I haven't stolen anything, be to jail or been close to going to jail, or committing a serious crime such as murder), it does show me I have made some impulsive and reckless decisions and participated in such activities, and that isn't good for me. As the stages of development from the childlike phase of doing without thinking to growing into a matured adult and letting both society and what you personally know to be wrong and right were taught to me, I realize that I'm past the stage where I'm supposed to be. Now, this list doesn't include all the good I've done in the world to, so by looking at this, judgement may arise, and the word careless may been thrown out to describe me. I assure that I am not, and although I have been influenced to make choices in the past that were not the best, I think I'm progressively moving towards things that are more beneficial to me personally and to making better choices as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment