Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blog Revisions

To show the changes that happened within the last year, I drastically changed my blog. My header and title is different, now being named "Reflected imagination" which is really what my writing is, my imaginations reflected into letters and words. In my header, I used a lot of galaxy and city light pictures, to match my description. "If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough." is the quote in my description and I think it matches perfectly because my biggest dream is to live in a big city one day with a career I love, and because everyone always told me to "reach for the stars." I also changed my background to a picture of a collection of books, and that's something I dream to have in my future house one day to fuel my love for reading. All in all, I think this new blog perfectly represents who I am now in my life rather than who I was a year ago when we first started MeneMac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment